The waiting is over, we are really happy to announce the first batch of speakers for FOSS Backstage 2021. We have some great speakers covering topics including: open source project leadership best practices, community management, open source project metrics, open source strategy for enterprise, adopting open source collaboration in corporations, legal matters when dealing with open source and many more.
The first speakers are:
- Malcolm Bain – FOSS compliance in university R+D projects and tech transfer
- Malcolm Bain and Andrew Katz – Freeing software with governance, for public administrations
- Keith Bergelt – Open Source Technical and Patent Collaboration in Parallel & Patent Risk Mitigation
- Chris Coleman – Introducing the Clinic for Open Source Arts
- Shane Coughlan – Open Source and ISO Standards - How OpenChain Became The International Standard for Compliance
- Shane Curcuru – Practical Trademark Law For FOSS Projects
- Leslie Hawthorn – Love in the Time of Corona: Parenting, Pandemic, and Professionalism
- Najeeb Khan – Creating Belonging in Remote Teams
- Belen Barros Pena – Why are we scared of user research? A phony classification
- Monica Sarbu – Managing distributed teams from your pyjamas
- Lars Zimmermann – Licensing Open Source Hardware
We will be announcing the next batch of speakers shortly so stay tuned and get your tickets here.